From today (June 15) till next friday (June 19), I will attend the International Summer School on Operator Algebras and Applications.
The school is being organized by the Research Center for Functional Analysis and Applications, CEAF, at Instituto Superior Técnico, Universidade Técnica de Lisboa, Portugal and it will be held from June 15 to June 19, 2009. It consists of four short courses covering the following topics:
- Crossed product C*-algebrasN. Christopher Phillips, University of Oregon
- Regularity conditions for Banach function algebras
Joel Feinstein, University of Nottingham
- Spatial discretization of C*-algebras
Steffen Roch, TU Darmstadt
- C*-algebras: Hilbert Modules, Index Theory, K-Homology
Vladimir Manuilov, Moscow State University
My participation on this Summer School will be (totally) supported by the Research Center for Functional Analysis and Applications (CEAF).
- Download Summer School Poster (PDF, 239KB)
- Social Programme
- About Lisbon